RF Analog Power Electronic Engineer
Who We Are
West Coast Magnetics is a world-leading custom manufacturer of precision electronic components used in the medical and aerospace industries. For over 20 years, our mission is to meet or exceed our customer’s expectations for product conformance to specification, on-time delivery, service, and value through continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
We have an immediate opening for a RF Analog Power Electronic Engineer.
The RF Analog Power Electronic Engineer assist engineering in developing new products.
Reporting RelationshipsThe Engineer reports to the Lead RF Design Engineer.
The RF Analog Power Electronic Engineer has the responsibility to:
- Develop tuned RF circuit assemblies to support one of the company’s customers. This will entail prototyping and testing high frequency RF inductions and capacitors, and then installing them in a chassis, with the final assembly meeting a tuned frequency impedance requirement.
- Test PCA assemblies for electronic power supplies built as a turn-key product for the company’s customers in the medical device industry. As part of this testing work you will be responsible for improving the production process to achieve zero defect result
- Support research conducted by the company with the goal of developing new technologies for low loss inductors and transformers in the high switch mode frequency range (500 kHz TO 40 MHz) and for conducting Gage R and R and process capability studies for testing of WCM products.
- Follow all applicable company Standard Procedures.
- Maintain a productive working relationship with the President, Engineering colleagues, management, as well as other personnel.
- Perform all work in a timely manner, and without error.
- Must have high school education or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in a production environment.
- Has the ability to effectively lead their assigned employees.
Organizational Values & Culture
WCM members are passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our clients. If you have a growth mindset and thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team!
WCM is an equal opportunity employer. We accept and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees.
Join a dynamic workforce that believes in Learning and Development Opportunities. We offer vacation, medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance packages. Pay is based on experience.