RF ANALOG POWER ELECTRONIC ENGINEER
Who We Are
West Coast Magnetics is a unique manufacturing company. We create what isn’t otherwise available in response to specific customer needs. When standard components do not solve a problem or fit a need, our teams engineer a solution! We specialize in the design, manufacture, and test of high mix, high complexity electronic assemblies. We serve a wide variety of communities, including the medical, communications, semiconductor, aerospace, communications, and test and measurement communities.
We are a fast-growing close-knit company focused on solving problems and creating high-quality solutions that are not available elsewhere. We are 120 employees strong and pride ourselves on our small company atmosphere, employee, and quality orientation.
We seek a top-notch RF Analog Power Electronic Engineer for our Engineering Team.
The RF Analog Power Electronic Engineer has the responsibility to:
- Develop tuned RF circuit assemblies to support one of the company’s customers. This will entail prototyping and testing high frequency RF inductions and capacitors, and then installing them in a chassis, with the final assembly meeting a tuned frequency impedance requirement.
- Test PCA assemblies for electronic power supplies built as a turn-key product for the company’s customers in the medical device industry. As part of this testing work you will be responsible for improving the production process to achieve zero defect result
- Support research conducted by the company with the goal of developing new technologies for low loss inductors and transformers in the high switch mode frequency range (500 kHz TO 40 MHz) and for conducting Gage R and R and process capability studies for testing of WCM products.
- Follow all applicable company Standard Procedures. Maintain a productive working relationship with the President, Engineering colleagues, management, as well as other personnel.
- Minimum requirement 4-year electrical engineering degree from an accredited university and a 3.2 GPA in your major.
- Knowledge of Ansys, MATLAB, Excel VBA, Python, and Solid Works is a plus but not a requirement.
Organizational Values & Culture
WCM is an equal opportunity employer. We accept and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees.
We offer a dynamic workforce that believes in Learning and Development. A competitive compensation package, including annual profit sharing. Outstanding and comprehensive benefits package. The opportunity to join a fast-growing company.