QUALITY INSPECTION TECHNICIAN
Who We Are
West Coast Magnetics is a unique manufacturing company. We create what isn’t otherwise available in response to specific customer needs. When standard components do not solve a problem or fit a need, our teams engineer a solution! We specialize in the design, manufacture, and test of high mix, high complexity electronic assemblies. We serve a wide variety of communities, including the medical, communications, semiconductor, aerospace, communications, and test and measurement communities.
We are a fast-growing close-knit company focused on solving problems and creating high-quality solutions that are not available elsewhere. We are 120 employees strong and pride ourselves on our small company atmosphere, employee, and quality orientation.
We seek a Quality Inspection Technician in our Quality Department.
Reporting RelationshipsThe Quality Inspection Technician reports to the Quality Inspection Supervisor. The Quality Inspection Technician interfaces with all Leads, Engineering, Testing, Mark and Pack, Material Control, and Personnel.
The Quality Inspection Technician responsibilities include:
- QC all parts, verifying that all parts meet all customer specifications including electrical specifications.
- Perform periodic internal audits to verify that approved work instructions and procedures are being followed.
- Verify that customer P.O. #, ship dates, part numbers and revision level, quantity of parts is consistent throughout all documentation accompanying each order.
- Verify that all parts are built 100% to specification prior to release for shipment to the customer.
- Maintain IPC 610 certification.
- Ensure that workmanship meets WCM and customer standards.
- Sign off all orders and certificates of compliance.
- Follow all applicable company Standard Procedures.
- Ensure defective parts are clearly labeled and identified in accordance with the company Quality Policy.
- Maintain a final inspection discrepancy log.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good communication skills
Organizational Values & Culture
WCM is an equal opportunity employer. We accept and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees.
We offer a dynamic workforce that believes in Learning and Development. A competitive compensation package, including annual profit sharing. Outstanding and comprehensive benefits package. The opportunity to join a fast-growing company.