Who We Are
West Coast Magnetics is a unique manufacturing company. We create what isn’t otherwise available in response to specific customer needs. When standard components do not solve a problem or fit a need, our teams engineer a solution! We specialize in the design, manufacture, and test of high mix, high complexity electronic assemblies. We serve a wide variety of communities, including the medical, communications, semiconductor, aerospace, communications, and test and measurement communities.
We are a fast-growing close-knit company focused on solving problems and creating high-quality solutions that are not available elsewhere. We are 120 employees strong and pride ourselves on our small company atmosphere, employee, and quality orientation.
We seek a Production Worker for our Production Team.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the production worker's responsibilities include:
- Follow all safety rules and procedures.
- Inspect your own work and ensure that each job is completed 100% correctly every time, at a high level of quality.
- Do the job assigned as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- 100% compliance with work instructions accompanying each job.
- Ask your supervisor for help if you do not understand the written work instructions accompanying each job, or if there is a contradiction between the written work instructions and verbal work instructions were given to you by your supervisor.
- Arrive at work on time and return from breaks on time.
- Must have high school education or equivalent.
- Basic math and reading skills.
Organizational Values & Culture
WCM is an equal opportunity employer. We accept and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees.
We offer a dynamic workforce that believes in Learning and Development. A competitive compensation package, including annual profit sharing. Outstanding and comprehensive benefits package. The opportunity to join a fast-growing company.