Who We Are
West Coast Magnetics is a world-leading custom manufacturer of precision electronic components used in the medical and aerospace industries. For over 20 years, our mission is to meet or exceed our customer’s expectations for product conformance to specification, on-time delivery, service, and value through continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
We have an immediate opening for a Production Worker.
Perform various procedures which may include: winding, assembly, solder, tin, strip and cut wire, glue, coat, varnish and use test machines. The Production worker must read and interpret the work instruction and then complete the required process. They must maintain a quality standard that complies with the guidelines established by their supervisor; as well as with the instructions that accompany each job.
The Production worker has the authority to:
- Advise their supervisor if they identify problems with materials, equipment, drawings, or procedures for the parts they are producing.
- Report safety hazards or work related illness or injuries to their supervisor.
- Recommend process, material, documentation, and equipment changes to improve the efficiency of production.
The Production worker has the responsibility to:
- Keep safety foremost at all times; follow all safety rules and procedures.
- Inspect their own work and insure that each job is completed 100% correctly every time, at a high level of quality.
- Arrive at work on time, and return from breaks on time.
- Do the job assigned as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Cooperate with your supervisor and other employees.
- Keep your work area clean and neat.
- 100% compliance with work instructions accompanying each job.
- Read the work instructions and understand the work instructions.
- Follow your supervisor’s instructions carefully.
- Ask your supervisor for help if you do not understand the written work instructions accompanying each job, or if there is a contradiction between the written work instructions and verbal work instructions given to you by your supervisor.
- Must have high school education or equivalent.
- Basic math and reading skills.
Organizational Values & Culture
WCM members are passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our clients. If you have a growth mindset and thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team!
WCM is an equal opportunity employer. We accept and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees.
Join a dynamic workforce that believes in Learning and Development Opportunities. We offer vacation, medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance packages. Pay is based on experience.