FACILITY MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Who We Are
West Coast Magnetics is a unique manufacturing company. We create what isn’t otherwise available in response to specific customer needs. When standard components do not solve a problem or fit a need, our teams engineer a solution! We specialize in the design, manufacture, and test of high mix, high complexity electronic assemblies. We serve a wide variety of communities, including the medical, communications, semiconductor, aerospace, communications, and test and measurement communities.
We are a fast-growing close-knit company focused on solving problems and creating high-quality solutions that are not available elsewhere. We are 120 employees strong and pride ourselves on our small company atmosphere, employee, and quality orientation.
We seek a Facility Maintenance Technician for our Maintenance Team.
Reporting to the COO, the Facility Maintenance Technician's responsibilities include:
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair production and test equipment.
- Maintain operating manuals and service records for production and facilities equipment.
- Contact outside vendors to upgrade and/or repair production and test equipment and facilities.
- Fabricate fixtures and production support equipment as required. Read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Maintain maintenance and repair tools inventory.
- Keep the workshop clean and organized. Install, modify or repair basic electrical wiring and plumbing. Perform drywall repair and painting as needed.
- Maintain maintenance contracts, fix and repair HVAC, ovens, and air compressors. Monitor the building HVAC equipment in order to keep climate control in the building functioning properly.
- Service and repair winding equipment and pressured air supply system.
- Minimum of 5 years of on-site experience as a maintenance technician in a manufacturing environment.
- Skilled in operating hand and power tools.
- Strong troubleshooting skills. Must be familiar with the use of multimeters.
- Knowledge of basic electrical, plumbing and facility repair. Familiar with building codes.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- High school diploma.
Organizational Values & Culture
WCM is an equal opportunity employer. We accept and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees.
We offer a dynamic workforce that believes in Learning and Development. A competitive compensation package, including annual profit sharing. Outstanding and comprehensive benefits package. The opportunity to join a fast-growing company.