Who We Are
West Coast Magnetics is a unique manufacturing company, We create what isn't otherwise available in response to specific customer needs. When standard components do not solve a problem or fit a need, our teams engineer a solution! We specialize in the design, manufacture, and test of high mix, high complexity electronic assemblies. We serve a wise variety of communities, including the medical, communications, semiconductor, aerospace, communications, and test and measurement communities.
We are a fast-growing close-knit company focused on solving problems and creating high-quality solutions that are not available elsewhere. We are just over 100 employees strong and pride ourselves on our small company atmosphere, employee, and quality orientation.
The Account Representative assists in cultivating and fostering customer relationships. Acts as the primary point of contact and manages assigned customer needs as appropriate. Works well independently and in a team and is responsible for new business development, order placement, order modifications, and expedites requests and RMAs.
Reporting RelationshipsThe Account Representative reports to the Customer Service Director and interfaces with the Purchasing Department, Account Management Department, Engineering Department, Stockroom Clerk, Shipping Department, Sales Department, Document Control Department, Tecate Facility staff, and Production Managers.
The Account Representative has the responsibility to:
- Process quotes from emails or purchase orders received using the CRM system
- Use Outlook to communicate with customers in a timely fashion
- Use a multi-phone line
- Use Teams for communication with internal and external customers
- Review purchase orders thoroughly to assure accuracy with placing orders
- Review and prepare quality clause and agreements for the quality assurance department
- Place sales orders within the ERP or CRM systems
- Track and monitor customer orders using the ERP system
- Update and change customer orders as required
- Manage customers forecast using the ERP system
- Communicate and reschedule as needed
- Manage customer returns and/or quality complaints
- AA or AS or equivalent work experience
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of ERP & CRM systems preferred
- PAY: $17.50 - $24.50 per hour
Organizational Values & Culture
WCM members are passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our clients. If you have a growth mindset and thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team!
WCM is an equal opportunity employer. We accept and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees.
Join a dynamic workforce that believes in Learning and Development Opportunities. We offer vacation, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement. We have a competitive compensation package, including annual profit sharing.