Who We Are
West Coast Magnetics is a unique manufacturing company. We create what isn’t otherwise available in response to specific customer needs. When standard components do not solve a problem or fit a need, our teams engineer a solution! We specialize in the design, manufacture, and test of high mix, high complexity electronic assemblies. We serve a wide variety of communities, including the medical, communications, semiconductor, aerospace, communications, and test and measurement communities.
We are a fast-growing close-knit company focused on solving problems and creating high-quality solutions that are not available elsewhere. We are 120 employees strong and pride ourselves on our small company atmosphere, employee, and quality orientation.
We seek a Stockroom Clerk for our Stockroom Team.
Reporting to the Stockroom Supervisor, the stock room clerk worker's responsibilities include:
- Kit jobs in a timely manner to support Production.
- Print work order picking lists from Sage.
- Pick materials on a FIFO basis from the stockroom/warehouse for kitting operations.
- Prep materials as required, including cutting and stripping wire, soldering, assembling, etc., per WCM procedures.
- Track late purchase orders.
- Help Production pull material when needed. Record all such transactions in the in/out log.
- Interface with Leads on any problems or inconsistencies with kits.
Organizational Values & Culture
WCM is an equal opportunity employer. We accept and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees.
We offer a dynamic workforce that believes in Learning and Development. A competitive compensation package, including annual profit sharing. Outstanding and comprehensive benefits package. The opportunity to join a fast-growing company.